With a change of season comes not only an additional pile of clothing for warmth but also an update of your shoe game! That’s right, ladies! Boot up! Haha! Harper’s Bazaar has spoken – these are the five boots every woman should own. Check out how I style ‘em up in the past. 😉
1. Sleek pointy bootie. Preferably, a black one with slim heel and pointy toe. Totally meant to replace the pumps in the colder weather. The magazine calls it further – the thinking lady’s boot. 😉 This is me using it as an airport look going to Taipei early this year. Proud to say that this is also a Topshop approved look. 🙂
Top/Sweater/Necklace/Shoes: Mango; Skirt: Topshop
2. Chunky ankle bootie. Something in a neutral hue with a chunky heel that’s made for walking with the benefit of an added height. Just a li’l background info, I got this pair from Kuala Lumpur and took me three years before I wore it. Oh please just don’t ask why.
Top/ Pants: Mango; Buttondown: Topman; Shoes: Vincci
3. Moto boots. Your all-year round boots for that edgy MOD look! Definitely should be black with the right buckles or hardware. Sigh, I need to upgrade this current pair I have to something edgier.
Top: Mango; Dress: Topshop; Shoes: Unbranded
4. Boho boots. I’ve always liked this in something tan/ a suede material and low-heeled ones for this but at the same time fancies something cowgirl-like in leather. Pair it with your fringes, tunic, denim cut-offs, bridal gown (yes, they do it!) – the possibilities are endless. 🙂
Top: CMG; Skirt: Topshop; Jacket: Mango
Hat: Aldo; Shoes: Unbranded
5. Tall boots. Of course I did mention needing your rain-boots as mentioned here. (Wellies much preferred). But I wear them knee-highs too for rainy or windy days (basically, any chance I could wear ‘em) because I just soooo love the slimming effect. Check out also the flat version of my thigh highs worn in Taipei here.
Dress: Dorothy Perkins; Vest: Mango; Shoes/Earrings: H&M