For my 100th post, how about a tribute to my forever style icon Olivia Palermo? Of course hundred is just used figuratively since it’s impossible to recreate all her high-end pieces. But come to think of it, out of her endlessly-blogged-about looks, there are still styles that are recreate-able and it makes you think that the socialite/ the real-life Gossip Girl as coined by some websites is just like us. Isn’t it weird that she’s younger than me but I wanna emulate her ladylike elegance? Haha!
This post is more than the usual number of galleries in average so I would stop babbling now and let the fashionista extraordinaire teach you a lesson from the style tips I gathered in her ensembles. Enjoy guys and happy 100th post to me! Hahaha! 🙂
1. A camel coat is an absolute staple. Make it your investment piece for fall.
Coat: Unbranded; Top: CMG; Pants: Mango; Shoes: Janylin
2. When tuck-in doesn’t work, tie a knot! Best on high-waisted anything like these Bermudas. Oh, stars! They’re just like us – wearing affordable pieces. I was thrilled that this XS size fit me, I could’ve shared the same size with my style icon. Haha!
Top: Tomato; Shorts: Zara: Shoes: H&M
3. Pair your denim with everything! This time it’s with her recommended 70’s glamour staple according to her website – a high-waist wide-leg trouser.
Top: Unbranded; Pants: Mango; Bag/ Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
4. A colorblock varsity jacket can be worn for a date. Though I didn’t have one this day, haha!
Jacket: Unbranded; Jumpsuit: Topshop; Shoes: Vincci
5. A big bag for a day of errands is a must! And that floral pants and leopard shoes combo works!
Blazer: Forever21; Top: Mango; Pants: Tomato
Bags: Zara/ Primadonna; Shoes: Rubi
6. Pull up your maxi skirt to turn into a dress! Brill! Add structure to the billowy look with a tailored vest or add a belt to your waist.
Sunnies: Ray Ban; Vest/Watch: Mango; Dress/Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
7. A draped coat over your shoulders = instant chic. The four-hand look always works for me.
Jacket: Topshop; Top: Mango; Skirt: Zara; Shoes: Marks &Spencer
8. Black and white is the chicest color combo ever. Though I had to wear three pieces to recreate the look below. 😛 Add brooches and eye-catching pieces like OP for a night-time look! 😉
Vest/ Top/ Watch: Mango; Jumpsuit: Topshop; Shoes: Marks & Spencer